# Security Software Engineer & Builder
Hey, I'm Robert - It's great to meet you.
I'm a software engineer who's passionate about security. I spend my days working for GitHub's Application Security team helping to secure millions of deployments and code repos every year. At night, I'm hacking away at whatever suits my fancy - Startups, bug bounties, or just a new recipe.
Rapid Recipe (opens new window) -> Reader Mode for Recipes - A Safari Extension
HULOG (opens new window) -> A log for humans. A custom macOS app to take notes in the form of a log.
raptair.ai (opens new window) -> Harnessing real time object detection along with a mesh of image sensors to autonomously deter pests via land anad air.
Car Care Checklists (opens new window) -> Notion checklists to simplify your vehicle maintenance records.
- gobd (opens new window) A lightweight OBD dumper written in Go
- US Stock Symbols (opens new window) Full lists of US Securities on the NASDAQ, NYSE, and AMEX powered by GitHub Actions
# Application Security
- Red Team Ops
- Software Development
- Bounty Management
# Azure DevOps
- Driving organizational security goals
- Implementing critical security features
- Leading red team operations
- Evangelizing security for the Azure DevOps Product
- Delivered services for testing cloud services before deployment in special regions
- Lead efforts for security certifications
- Drove daily standups and sprint plannings
- Managed workload across team, ensuring timely delivery of features with sustained uptime
- Scrum Master